woensdag 28 januari 2015

spring inspiration

Since last week I got the hang of spring trends I guess. Because this post is also a spring post. Bright colours, loose hairstyles and a lot of flowers. Here some inspirational pictures for you.

Spring is.... loose hairstyles with a cute twist. Like a bow or a little flower.



 Spring is...painting your nails in cute pastel colours with a touch of gold ot glitter.


Spring is... more flowers in your wardrobe. And more cute sewing projects like dresses and skirts.

I realy want to sew a cute skirt with this pattern.

Here is a typical spring pattern. A flower printed jumpsuit.

Spring is...being more healthy than before.

Go on a bike ride and enjoy the sunshine. I LOVE the flowers in that basket. It gives you a spring feeling every minute you're on your bike. 

green salad
Eating healthy starts with healthy recepies. Here is one.

Spring is...flowers in your house


When I think about spring the first thing that pops into my mind is tulips! I love their bright colours and their beautiful green leaves.

The smell of the hyacinth is also a must have in your house every spring again.

Spring is...new wallpaper unto your wall.
For this spring I would love to have a bright floral wall.

pip studio wall paper
I really love the wallpapers of Pip studio. Their new collection is a must see!

I hope you like this post as much as I loved making it. Share and comment.See you all soon!

Xx Lydia



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten