zondag 1 februari 2015

A jar of happiness

It's only 2 weeks until Valentine!! Which means time to show some love to the world. I came a cross this amazing chocolate chip cookies recepie and thought I should share it with my friends. But not just as a recepie on paper but as a cute Valentine's gift. So I bought a weck jar and filled it with all the ingredients. And there you have your original Valentine's gift! For the finishing touch I made a label on canvan.com


  • 2 1/2 cups all-pourpose flower
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
  • 15 tablespoons salted butter
  • 1 cup + 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2 cups chocolate chips
  • 2 large eggs
Mix it all in a bowl ans bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Your oven has to be 180 degrees.

I hope you understand that all the liquid ingredients are not meant to go in your jar but later in your bowl when you start baking. On the label I wrote down what you have to add later, like the eggs and the butter. I also wrote the oven temperature down on the label. I tried to layer all the ingredients so you can see the different colours.




Last week I already gave a jar of happiness to a friend of mine. She was very happy with it. And I can tell you the cookies are delicious!

Xx Lydia





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten