dinsdag 10 maart 2015

5 concrete DIY

Because I have a bizzy week I write this post at 10 PM. I selected some cool concret DIY's for you to make at home. I realy love working with concrete, it has a raw appearance and still easy to work with. It's all about the right mold and the right mixture.


How's everyone's Easter prep coming along? If you haven't had the chance to get your egg-making on, but are still hoping to squeeze in a crafting session, I've got just the project for you. Don't b...
concrete easter eggs



Fall For DIY Concrete love hearts
concrete necklace

How to make geometric concrete bookends_eHow
concrete bookends

Concrete Planters
concrete planter
DIY Cement Pencil Holders
concrete pencil holder

I hope you enjoyed this short post!

XX Lydia



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten