donderdag 5 maart 2015

Cute feminine fashion essentials

When I feel happy I also want to dress happy. Don't you? And when I feel like I'm having a lazy day I can stay in my onesie all morning and even the whole day. But when I'm dressed lazy I don't get anything done. I think you're allowed to have your own lazy day now and then. Without these days my life wouldn't be complete ;) 
But let's get back to the subject. Today I searched the Internet for cute feminine fashion essentionals. When I started to surf I was looking for lace, bows, polka dots and a lot of pastel of course. And here are the results. 

polka dots love!

This bag is cute because of its size. But with lace even better!

Pastels and collars are cute, but when combined even cuter!

Lace is always a good idea.

Rompers are cute and feminine, but combined with lace, so good!

Flowers, high waisted shorts, pastels and blouses all cute but combined the cutest ever!

Flats with a bow and a fresh colour!

Just like I said lace is so feminine

Here again lace and a pastel blouse with a collar.


A short with a cute bow.

So to start all days happy, wear some thing cute! Let's see if it works that way!
Xx Lydia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten