maandag 2 maart 2015

DIY vintage glass box

I hope you all had a great weekend. I did definitely, when there is a lot of crafting involved :D The next couple of weeks I will show you some DIY's. Here the first one enjoy it! 



Do you know them? Those cute vintage glass boxes. They're great to display beautiful cute objects like jewellery or souvenirs. I know they are quite expensive. But I came across beautiful shaped plastic boxes. With a bit of cold paint you make in a sec your own vintage 'glass' box!

All you need is a plastic box, a brush and some gold paint. It is importent to first degrease your plastic. If you don't do that your paint won't last very long! It might be necessary to paint your box twice or even more. I had to paint tree times before I was happy with the color on the box.




I hope you like this DIY. The plastic box I got from Sostrene grene, a cute design/ everything shop in Europe. Please show me your pictures if you are getting creative with this DIY!

Love you all xx Lydia

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten